Price £14.99 Ebook £3.99
Following on from the acclaimed One To One Toolkit, this book is essential for coaches, counselors and advisers who may have to work with more than one client at a time. It de-mystifies groupwork, showing you how to plan and run a successful session.
You will see how the communication and thinking skills you already use can be transferred to working with groups. Handling group dynamics and tricky individuals is also covered.
The Groupwork Toolkit:
- Reviews the skills you already have and the skills you need to run groups successfully
- Explores the different ways people learn and their motivations
- Provides practical tips for planning a session, including several example session plans and a framework you can use and adapt
- Reviews a range of methods for putting across learning points that will keep your group involved, interested and entertained
- Provides tips and techniques for managing the group and challenging individuals within it
If you would like to find out about discounts for bulk orders, use a Purchase order,would like us to invoice your company, or have any other query, please contact us on 0845 5197 571 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are outside the UK, please buy the international edition , available from Amazon here
“I’ve found my new favourite book – I love the Groupwork Toolkit! I’m glad I wrote my name in the front….” Su Matthews
“The Group Work Tool Kit saved my life when I was doing my group work assessment for the QCG”. Francesca Hall
“This book has been needed by practitioners for some time… …it is going to be incredibly useful.” Lesley Haughton, NICEC Fellow
“I just wanted to say what an amazing pair of books (1:1 and groupwork) you have both written – I have used them extensively for my assignments during the Level 7 with QCG at London South Bank Uni and they have really aided my understanding as you make the language so accessible and translate theory into practicable tools and approaches. Thanks again” Melanie Forrester