The following terms and conditions will apply between Spring Development and the client for the supply and delivery of learning and development services.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the person who delivers training is the trainer/service provider you were expecting. However, we reserve the right to replace the trainer/service provider if absolutely necessary, and will provide as much notice as possible.
- Courses and services are normally conducted in the client’s premises or at a venue supplied by them. Where training is conducted on the client’s premises the client will provide a suitable training or meeting room with appropriate facilities.
- If circumstances prevent us delivering the service as agreed on a specific date we will not be liable for costs incurred.
- You, as the client, will not incur cancellation charges as long as you give at least 30 calendar days notice. Notice period is calculated from the proposed delivery date to the date on which notice is received by Spring Development.
- All cancellations must be communicated to Spring Development in writing. Cancellation charges apply as below.
- Cancellation between:
- 0-9 calendar days: Full charge
- 10-19 calendar days: 50% of the charge
- 20-29 calendar days: 30% of the charge
- 30 or more calendar days: no charge.
- Courses may be postponed without incurring cancellation charges. However, the client must then rearrange delivery within two calendar months of the scheduled delivery date, otherwise the training will be presumed cancelled and cancellation charges will apply as above.
Cost and Payment Procedure
- We will confirm costs for services in writing prior to service delivery, and they will also be on the invoice.
- Clients will pay all reasonable expenses incurred during service delivery such as train fares, mileage and hotel bills.
- Payment Method – the client will pay the course costs shown on the invoice by BACS or alternatively by cheque to ‘Spring Development’
- Payment Terms – full payment is to be made by the client to Spring Development within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Invoices – Spring Development will normally produce and distribute invoices on or shortly after the commencement of the training. Invoices will show the total cost to be paid by the client.
- We reserve the right to request 50% payment up front
Conduct and Standards
- We will conduct ourselves throughout in a professional, polite and courteous manner. We will also abide by the codes of conduct, ethical standards and recognised best practice set down and as expected for training organisations.
Clients’ Policies and Procedures
- Spring Development will follow and abide by all reasonable policies and procedure that are laid down by the client. Such policies and procedures include: Fire Procedures, Infection Control, Security, Confidentiality and Health and Safety. If a client wishes Spring Development to follow a specific policy or procedure they are to make available the information prior to the start of the training.
Equal Opportunities and Anti Discrimination Procedure
- Spring Development is committed to promoting equal opportunity, and operates an equal opportunities policy to ensure that individuals are treated fairly. By implementing this policy we aim to ensure all forms of unfair discrimination are eliminated.
Copyright and Confidentiality
- Training materials are copyright and provided exclusively for use by your delegates. They may not be passed on without permission.
- We will include your name on the client list on our website and may mention that we are working with you to other clients, unless you expressly ask us not to. No details of the services provided to you will be divulged without your permission
- We may use quotes from your delegates on our website or in our marketing materials
Where Spring Development carry out such tests, Spring Development assumes that the test participants are being tested freely and willingly and have no objections to participating. It is a matter for the client to discuss with test participants whether or not the test should be taken and to ensure that test participants understand the nature of the tests.
Test participants accept and understand that psychometric testing is not an exact science and that Spring Development does not warrant or represent that any particular test result will render the participant any more or less suitable for any particular job or duties.
Limitation of Liability
Spring Development shall not be liable to the Client, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with this agreement for:
- loss of profits
- loss of sales or business
- loss of agreements or contracts
- loss of anticipated savingloss of or damage to goodwill
- loss of use or corruption of software, data or information
- any indirect or consequential loss.
Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party’s reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident
- interruption or failure of utility service.
If a party is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations by a Force Majeure Event (Affected Party), the Affected Party shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.